Friday, October 19, 2012

Guest Posting Today at Primitive & Proper


Happy Friday, everyone!

It is such a gorgeous day here...I was driving home earlier and leaves were raining down in the sunshine.  Fall is very much here and I'm loving it!

Just a quick post to let you know I'm sharing a furniture painting project over at Primitive & Proper today.  It's been awhile since I've painted any furniture around here, mostly because I've taken a paintbrush to almost every piece in my house at this point! 

Many of you probably already know Cassie of Primitive & Proper and I just adore her to pieces. I was so happy to have a chance to guest post. Here's the before photo of the project I worked on...now go visit Cassie to see the after photos!


Take care,

8 comments:

  1. What a makeover! Now we can see that gorgeous bed up against those natural wood walls. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you o much for a fabulous guest post, friend! happy happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the way the bed looks painted! Great job! It pops so much better against the wood walls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bed is a lovely piece, and the new colour is pretty too. Love love your log cabin walls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh heading over now! 4 more days....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paint really made the bed pop! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

  7. I'd like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-8-and-rural.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time stop by and say hello! I enjoy reading each and every comment left at Carolina Country Living.